You want to avoid debt. We can help you to organise your money.

Income and expenditure

You want to avoid debt. That means you need to get your money nicely organised. We are here to help you – temporarily or over a longer period of time.

Jouw geldzaken op orde

Schaam je niet

(bron: L1)


We will teach you more about keeping track of your income and expenditure. Once we have done that, you can take care of the financial administration and keep an eye on your money yourself.

Budget management

Do you feel tense every month, wondering if you'll have enough money? Or perhaps you are worried about the bills that you must pay? In that case, budget management might be able to help you. Together, we will make sure that your money is properly organised.

Tailored budget management

Find it hard to deal with money? Have difficulty solving your money problems on your own? Or find financial administration a challenge? We can help you to learn how to do it. We will show you the best way to go about it, so that you can do everything by yourself afterwards.

As a starting point, we will organise your money for you for a few months. We will draw up a plan and look after your bank account for a while. We will determine how much money you need every month to cover your fixed expenditure. You will receive some money every week or month to buy groceries. If possible, we will save some money for unexpected bills.

We will also give you tips on how to boost your income and see if there is anywhere you can cut costs. Other services include completing your tax return, for example, or applying for benefits. That way, we can make sure that you are well prepared.

Financial guardianship

Financial guardianship means that we take over responsibility for your income and expenditure, which is permitted if you are unable to look after your money yourself. That might be because you are unwell or have a mental illness, or because your debts are particularly difficult to pay off. A court must first give permission for this to happen. The court must also give permission for the guardianship to end, even if you ask for it.

If the court agrees, we will take care of your money and financial administration. We will pay your fixed expenditure and complete your tax return. If you have debts, we will endeavour to reduce them. If possible, we will register you for debt relief assistance. You will receive an outline of what we have done and what expenditure has been paid every year. If you have difficulty reviewing the information, the court will do it for you.

Need help? 
Tell us about your situation. Together, we will find a solution.

We are here for you
from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
Call us: +31(0) 881019999
Or e-mail us: